This documentation is designed for users new to the Relational Knowledge Graph System (RKGS), and new to Rel, the descriptive modeling language at the heart of the RKGS.
- Launch your first database and dive into your data in just a few clicks.
- Walk through the documentation to learn about Rel and the RKGS.
- Beginner lessons describing the benefits of Rel in a range of use cases.
- Diagnose and solve encountered problems in Rel and the RKGS.
For more advanced materials, see the Rel and RKGS documentation.
- An introduction to the main features of Rel for developers, data scientists, and programmers.
- Designed to guide you through the steps needed to take on specific tasks and problems.
- Covering topics important to developing quality applications in Rel.
- Detailed descriptions of the Rel language, including libraries.
- Perform key basic tasks using the RAI Console.
- Communicate with the RKGS in your programming language of choice.
Was this doc helpful?