This guide is designed to help you work through the documentation.
Learn how to use the Relational Knowledge Graph Management System (RKGMS) with the system guides, and start to experiment with Rel, RelationalAI’s declarative modeling language.
- Learn about the Relational Knowledge Graph Management System (RKGMS) and how to interact with it.
- A collection of guides describing how to use the RelationalAI SDK for Java, Julia, and Python.
- Introductory tutorials providing an accessible way to start working with Rel.
- An introduction to the main features of Rel. Assumes basic knowledge of database concepts and programming.
- Step-by-step instructions to specific tasks and problems, including data import and export.
- Explanations of key aspects of the Rel language, including data modeling.