Data Input/Output Guides
RelationalAI supports different data file types.
These guides will familiarize you with those types and help you access and transmit data to and from the Relational Knowledge Graph System (RKGS). They will also help you import and export data in CSV and JSON formats using Rel.
- Shows how to import data from a CSV file using Rel.
- Shows how to export data to a CSV file using Rel.
JSON Import and Export
- Covers Rel's importing and exporting utilities for data in JSON format.
Working With CSV Data
- Explains how to work with CSV data using Rel.
Working With Base Relations
- Describes how to persist and update data in a RAI database using Rel.
Working With Models
- Introduces Rel models, which are sets of definitions that persist as part of the database.
Supported Data Files
- Describes supported file and compression types.
Accessing the Cloud
- Shows how to access data from a cloud storage provider.
Was this doc helpful?