A set of how-to guides demonstrating how to use Rel to solve concrete problems.
How-to guides are designed to guide you through the steps needed to take on specific tasks and problems. They are more advanced than Tutorials and assume some background knowledge of the Rel language and the RKGS.
List of How-To Guides
Accessing the Cloud
- Shows how to access data from a cloud storage provider.
- Shows how to import data from a CSV file using Rel.
- Shows how to export data from a CSV file using Rel.
- Demonstrates how to perform data ingestion in the RKGS.
JSON Import and Export
- Covers Rel's importing and exporting utilities for data in the JSON format.
Supported Data Files
- Shows supported file and compression types.
Modeling and Reasoning
Was this doc helpful?