A set of how-to guides demonstrating how to use Rel to solve concrete problems.
How-To Guides are designed to guide you through the steps needed to take on specific tasks and problems. They are more advanced than Tutorials and assume some background knowledge of the Rel language and the RKGMS.
Accessing the Cloud
- Shows how to access data from a cloud storage provider.
Supported Data Files
- Shows supported file and compression types.
- Shows how to import data from a CSV file using Rel.
- Shows how to export data from a CSV file using Rel.
JSON Import and Export
- Covers Rel's importing and exporting utilities for data in the JSON format.
- As part of a larger series of Rel machine learning guides, this guide will focus on classification. Specifically, we will explore how to load a dataset, build a classification model, and perform predictions using that model.
- As part of a larger series of Rel machine learning guides, this guide will focus on regression. Specifically, we will explore how to load a dataset, build regression models using glm and mlpack bindings, and perform predictions using these models.