To get started with the documentation, here’s a guided list of topics to help you progress through the articles in a logical way. Different task types have been grouped into sections, so you can dive right in to whichever area interests you most.
The following sections explain how to start using relations in Rel, familiarize you with different data file types, describe how to express complex business logic, build relational knowledge graphs, and use Rel’s core and advanced features to help you build models and query data:
Data Modeling and Schema
- Provides everything you need to model and organize your data.
Data Import and Export
- Describes how to import and export data into the Relational Knowledge Graph System.
Reasoning and Logic
- Explains how to write domain knowledge and application logic in Rel.
- Explains how to work with graph data.
- Describes how to use Rel to express your workload declaratively.