One way to organize your data and define relationships between entities is to build knowledge graphs using Rel.
These guides introduce you to relational knowledge graphs and help you use Rel to model your data. You will also become familiar with different approaches to working with data in Graph Normal Form.
Why the RKGS?
- Learn the benefits of using RelationalAI’s Relational Knowledge Graph System.
My First Knowledge Graph
- This tutorial gives users their first introduction to the concept of a knowledge graph.
Elements of a Relational Knowledge Graph
- Describes the elements of a relational knowledge graph.
- Introduces the graph schema of a relational knowledge graph using Rel.
Schema Visualization: ORM and LPG
- Introduces schema visualization with ORM and LPG diagrams.
Data Visualization: Graphviz
- Demonstrates how to create graphical representations of data with Rel and Graphviz.
Data Modeling: Graph Normal Form
- Describes how to work with data in Graph Normal Form.
Was this doc helpful?