A set of guides explaining what errors you may experience when using Rel and the RKGMS, including all the related information you need to handle them.
The Error Reporting guide introduces how errors are presented based on your interaction with the system: either the RAI Console or any of the SDKs.
Each of the following guides presents a specific problem within the RAI system, covering examples and solutions to it.
- Arity mismatch errors.
- Data loading errors.
DATA LOAD CONFIG
- Data loading configuration errors.
- Execution errors.
EXCEPTION - Ungrounded Variable
- A variable has not been correctly instantiated.
INTEGRITY CONSTRAINT VIOLATION
- Integrity constraint violations.
NON FORMULA IC BODY
- The integrity constraint is not well defined.
- Rel syntax errors.
PARSE ERROR - Reserved Keyword
- Reserved keyword errors.
- Same naming for different variables.
- The variable type cannot be inferred.
- A variable has not been correctly defined.
- The argument arity is not a finite number.