Reasoning and Logic
There are many ways to express reasoning in Rel.
These guides explain how to use RAI’s declarative language to express complex business logic, ensure data consistency, and start building logical models.
My First Rel Program
- This tutorial gives users their first introduction to RAI’s declarative language, Rel.
- An introduction to the main features of Rel, for developers, data scientists, and programmers.
The Lehigh University Benchmark
- Demonstrates how to represent Web Ontology Language (OWL) constructs and write SPARQL/RDF queries in Rel.
- Introduces integrity constraints in Rel. Ensure that data integrity is not affected by data insertion, updates, and other processes.
- Explains recursive logic and how to write recursively defined relations.