Data Modeling and Schema
Here is everything you need to model and organize your data. These guides will help you write relations in Rel, use basic and advanced techniques to represent your data, and construct ontological schema in your database.
Relational Data Modeling
- Describes how to use relations to model data in Rel.
Data Modeling: Graph Normal Form
- Describes how to work with data in Graph Normal Form.
Modeling and Reasoning: The Lehigh University Benchmark
- Demonstrates how to represent Web Ontology Language (OWL) constructs and write SPARQL/RDF queries in Rel.
- Introduces entities, objects that exist independently of their representation in the database.
- Describes how to define your own types in Rel.
- Introduces integrity constraints in Rel. Ensure that data integrity is not affected by data insertion, updates, and other processes.