Here is everything you need to know about Rel, RelationalAI’s declarative modeling language.
These guides introduce you to Rel and help you use it to write rules in an effective way. They also describe and explain how to use Rel’s core and advanced features to help you build models and query data.
- The reference manual for the Rel language.
- Presents the basic elements of Rel, gradually introducing new features.
Aggregations, Group-By, and Joins
- Presents quantification, aggregations, group-bys, and joins, which are commonly used relational operations.
- Describes more advanced aspects of Rel, including overloading and higher-order syntax.
Rel Data Types
- Lists all major data types supported in Rel.
- Documents all Rel libraries that come with the system.