How-to guides are designed to guide you through the steps needed to take on specific tasks and problems. They are more advanced than tutorials and assume some background knowledge of the Rel language and the RKGS.
The following guides demonstrate how to use Rel to solve concrete problems. They cover topics related to data input and output, data visualization, and modeling and reasoning:
Accessing the Cloud
- Shows how to access data from a cloud storage provider.
- Shows how to import CSV data using Rel.
- Shows how to export CSV data using Rel.
- Demonstrates how to perform data ingestion in the RKGS.
- Shows how to import JSON data using Rel.
- Shows how to export JSON data using Rel.
Supported Data Files
- Shows supported file and compression types.